The iPhone X ranks among the most desired phones on the market. The removal of the home button and design change are a huge gamble from Apple, but it may satisfy a number of hardcore fans who are expecting something creative in the smartphone market.
With premium components and stunning design, the iPhone X does not come cheap. In reality, it’s the most expensive flagship phone ever released to the public. If you choose to go for the SIM-free model, you are looking at around $999 in the US. However, the iPhone X can be found for less, as big carriers now offer 12 or 30-month agreement that allows customers to grab the phones without having to pay full price.
Phones sold by carriers are locked to a single network, meaning that you cannot switch between different carriers or use your service when abroad. Luckily, unlocking a phone is officially legal, but you cannot unlock your phone on your own. Instead, you need a helping hand from a third-party provider.
There are several ways you can unlock your shiny iPhone X, but there is no guarantee that all of them work. To help you break free of the chains Apple now wraps your iPhone up in, this article walks you through the steps on how to unlock your iPhone X. Before proceeding, there are a couple of things you need to know about unlocking an iPhone.
1. First, iPhone unlocking is legal?
As I mentioned earlier, unlocking a phone is legal and there’s no different from an iPhone. In reality, unlocking an iPhone has its own ground on the market for years. Thousands of unlock providers are willing to unlock your device at different rates. However, keep in mind like any other service, not all of them are trusted.
2. So, what does iPhone unlocking means?
Most carriers out there now offer payment plans that allow customers to get new iPhone models at cheaper rates or for free. In other words, if you decide to sign up for those payment plans, you need to meet the terms of the contract, which prevents your phone from being used on another phone company’s network.
This practice is not new out there, as it has been around for years and is common among US-based network providers. Some carriers like AT&T are now offering an iPhone X plan that charges customers $33.34 per month over 30 months.
3. Why would you want to unlock your iPhone?
Unlocking an iPhone is not an easy task. However, once your iPhone has been unlocked, you are free to do whatever you like with the phone, ranging from switching to another network provider to using your phone overseas. All made possible by iPhoneIMEI
iPhoneIMEI has been around for years, offering users a secure and fast way to unlock their phones. However, iPhoneIMEI is not alone as there are different unlock methods out there, including hardware unlocking and software unlocking.
- Software unlocking is the oldest unlocking method on the market. However, it no longer works on modern iPhone models.
- Hardware unlocking is among the most used unlock methods out there. But it may damage your phone and avoid your warranty.
4. What’s IMEI Whitelisting?
IMEI Whitelisting is the unlock method I highly recommend to you, as it is fast and safe. All it takes is your IMEI number, a unique code assigned to every mobile device. The IMEI numbers are stored on Apple’s database along with other product details like production date, storage, and color. IMEI Whitelisting is where someone changes the status of your phone from locked to unlocked on Apple’s database. This approach does not require any additional software or program.
5. Picking IMEI providers to Unlock iPhone X
There are a ton of providers out there who are willing to unlock iPhone X. However, not all of their services are worth your money as some of them are just scams. Most importantly, falling for these guys, you won’t be able to unlock your phone again.
- iPhoneIMEI.net is my favorite provider when it comes to unlocking an iPhone. All they do is to unlock your phone using iPhoneIMEI (no additional software to download and no physical work to do)
- iPhoneIMEI offers unlocking services at very cheap rates, ranging from $28 to $30 depending on the carrier your phone is locked to. They also deliver iPhone carrier checking service for only $3 USD.
- One of the best things when it comes to iPhoneIMEI lies in their customer service. They are great and fast. I contacted them two times and they were so helpful and quick. All you need to do is to head over to iPhoneIMEI.net and place your order.
- Lastly, their service times were absolutely amazing. They delivered the unlock during the time they quoted (approximately 48 hours). Besides, they also offer money-back policy, meaning that you can ask for a refund if they cannot unlock your device.
Unlocking an iPhone is not always straightforward. If you need help, iPhoneIMEI.net is really worth your shot.