iOS is among the most secure and safest mobile operating systems. However, this comes with a lot of restrictions, as users cannot install third-party apps or adjust their iOS device’s settings. Jailbreaking may be the simplest way to solve the problem. But jailbreaking comes with a lot of potential security risks. Luckily, a new app dubbed Mojo now allows you to install Cydia apps, and it doesn’t require your iOS device to be jailbroken. Mojo is a great tool for an iPhone running iOS 9.3.1, as there is no jailbreak available for latest firmware versions.
If you are now using an iPhone running iOS 9.3.1, you can follow the steps below to install Mojo.
- Step 1: Open Safari and head to mojoapp.xyz on your iOS device. You will see a dedicated Mojo Installer page, and then tap the Install directly from your iDevice button in the middle of the Installer page to proceed.
- Step 2: Tap on the Build Custom Profile button.
- Step 3: Your device will switch from Safari to the Settings, and take you to a new page labeled Install Profile. Tap Install in the top-right corner of the page. Your device will ask for a passcode if you have it activated. Enter your passcode and tap Install to proceed.
- Step 4: Your device will take you back to the web browser. Tap Install Mojo.
- Step 5: Tap Install in the pop-up menu to confirm the installation, and repeat the step 3. This time, the profile will not be signed and will show in red.
- Step 6: Select Next in the top-right corner. If a page titled Warning appears to warm you about an unsigned profile, just tap Install to proceed.
- Step 7: Keep tapping on the Install button, and then select Done to complete the installation process. Mojo will be available from the Home screen. Finally, you can head to Settings > General > Profile > Trust to add certificates to some of Mojo apps you like.
That’s simple. Mojo is now successfully installed on your device. If you don’t like the app, you can easily remove it by heading to Profile section, launch the Mojo Installer profile, and Tap Delete Profile.