Siri is an amazing voice assistant that offers a faster way to take quick notes and set up reminders for later if you’re driving, or if you’re simply lazy to do something. So by using this beautiful voice assistant, you can take note on your iPhone & iPad.
But first, make sure that your iOS device and HomePod are on the same Wi-Fi network so that the Notes apps get synced to the requests you make to Siri on HomePod.
You can perform three different tasks on Notes with the help of Siri including dictate notes; find and see notes; update and add something to notes.
How to dictate a note to Siri on iPhone and iPad
- To launch Siri, you need to press and hold the Home button or say “Hey, Siri” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, say “Create/Take a note”
3. After Siri answer, dictate your note to Siri.
4. When you’re done talking, Siri will automatically save what you dictated to the Notes app.
5. Press the Home button to return to your Lock Screen again and check Notes app to see your note.
How to find and view notes with Siri on the iPhone and iPad
- Press and hold the Home button or say “Hey, Siri” on your iPhone or iPad to launch Siri.
- Next, say something like “Show me notes”, “Show me notes from today”, or whatever you want Siri to look for. As long as you use proper keyword while giving commands to Siri.
How to update and add to a note on iPhone and iPad with Siri
- Open Siri by pressing & holding the Home button.
- Give command like “Update note” or “Update my last note”
- Tap on the note you want to update from the list